Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the life of someone with a disability? If you are, look no further…
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
~ Winston Churchill
Compass is looking for dedicated men and women who are interested in volunteering. We need volunteers to help with special events, marketing, and providing companionship to some of the individuals we support.
Some volunteer opportunities available include:
- Becoming a “best buddy” to one of the adult individuals in our community living program
- Teaching individuals in our Art program a new skill, such as working with pottery, paiting with oils, and paper mache’
- Helping with snow removal
- Helping with yard maintenance to include landscaping
- Assisting individuals to learn a new skill (learning how to fly fish, crochet, etc.)
- Providing expertise in our marketing department/designing advertisements and brochures
If you are interested, please contact Alix Aurelien at 301-625-2406, ext. 1124 today.